I suggest you ...

think about adding sub-boards

It would be nice to have an extra level of boards. For instance I have a "site inspiration" main board, and inside i would divide these into "Portfolios", "Agency sites" etc. I know I could do it with tags, but it would be nice to get a visual overview of the different categories I have stored inside a board without remembering the specific tag. Hope it made some kind of sense ;)

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alexander Juhl Bendt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alexander Juhl Bendt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The project layer sounds awesome! When saving work for specific projects I would probably want to save stuff to a more permanent place at the same time, so it would be nice if I could snap a website or a graphic and then quickly add it to a project and get the option to save a copy of it in a Board as well. Tags basically ;)

That way I can quickly get rid of a project layer when I'm done with it, and still keep some of the content I've found.

• AdminCreonomy (Admin, Board by Creonomy) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It makes totally sense. We are tackling this problem under a slightly different angle tough, but we just started so there is space and time to provide feedback on this and drive our development. We thought about a "project" layer, as many of our users use the product to manage professional work. So you would have a project layer where you can create a project and then inside each project have as many board as you want (and tags on images of course). What's your thought on this? And thanks for the feedback!

Feedback and Knowledge Base